Whatever Christian
Monday, November 9, 2009
Ice Berg


I feel like an ice berg lately: a lot is going on inside that I'm unable to express. I have a hard time communicating all the stuff that's going on in my head and heart before I've sorted it out myself. There are changes happening my life and this period of time has lead to a kind of quietness. There are, however, a few simple conclusions I've come to:

Surrender is a process. Everyday, every situation, every attitude, I find it necessary to surrender to Him.

Purity is also a process. Like other things, I'm hoping it gets easier with practice. Everything from my manner of speech to how I guard my heart so desperately needs to be brought into the light. This is painful and like a cockroach, my sin scurries away from the light and runs for cover. I must be real and intimate with the Lord and let him into all areas of my heart.

Part of this quietness has come from a period of being broken. My version of humility has been the realization that I'm a fool.

I have wonderful, Spirit-filled, God-fearing friends that inspire, encourage, and challenge me. I'm forever thankful for them.

Perhaps soon I'll be able to express what's going on inside. It's such a freeing feeling to be able to organize thoughts, share feelings, and breathe truth. But for now, I welcome the process.
posted by Carsen @ 6:39 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right." Jeremiah 26:14
About Me

Name: Carsen
Home: California, United States
About Me: army wife, nurse, daughter, sister, Jesus-lover, and friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER