Whatever Christian
Thursday, June 11, 2009
First Stop





I drove down to Coarsegold, California (near Yosemite) to see Angela and Judah. We had a wonderful time relaxing and playing. On Monday Ranger Ralph (Angela's dad) showed us around Yosemite National Park. I spent the day with Angela's parents, Angela, Judah (Angela's daughter), and some friends from their church. The park is breathtaking! God must of had fun designing that one. I enjoyed seeing large pieces of exposed granite, waterfalls, giant sequoia trees, the Merced river, and many other natural beauties. But best of all I enjoyed spending time with my dear friend. It was great to see her again. It was also great to hang out with Judah. We've shared some rough, but equally amazing times together. I'm so thankful the Lord blessed me with such a precious gift!
posted by Carsen @ 1:02 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right." Jeremiah 26:14
About Me

Name: Carsen
Home: California, United States
About Me: army wife, nurse, daughter, sister, Jesus-lover, and friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER