Whatever Christian
Friday, April 17, 2009
Some Fun
I was looking over my blog and realized that all you know is that I've been disappointed and am bogged down by school, but I assure I've had some fun too:


-My friend, Lauren, and I threw a fancy dance party at my house for a small group of our friends. We made some good food and had delicious punch and desserts.


-I was on spring break last week and I managed to squeeze in a hike and a sun tan before it started raining.
-Aleah and I went shopping and I got three tops and one sweater all for $20.74 total. Yeah, I'm that good.
-Preston and I did some long boarding.
-I had a late night of Denny's and movies with some friends from work.
-I learned how to play guitar hero. I'm a little bit intense. It's the perfectionist in me.
-I have 4 more weeks of instruction and 1 week of finals until I'm home free!

Now I'm off to study for my lab exam!
posted by Carsen @ 10:16 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At April 17, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Loved seeing and hearing about some of the fun you have had lately. Yippee!

     
  • At April 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Blogger Kathy Eden said…

    Fun is important too...glad that you are having some! Great dress...beautiful you!

     
  • At April 17, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Blogger angela said…

    how cute are you? man, i miss you.

     
  • At May 1, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    good times dance. regarding the dance though, I felt very apprehensive the whole night. don't take this wrong, but for some reason you're one of the few girls that makes me nervous. I say so many stupid clumsy things when you're around. It's actually kind of annoying. so I hope our friendship remains. and I hope because of my clumsiness you don't stop being my friend. one thing I regret is not being able to hang out more, but I know school got in the way all, if not most of the time. blah to it all.
    come down my way for summer, we'll go to your church or something and and have a fun church service like you kept telling me about.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right." Jeremiah 26:14
About Me

Name: Carsen
Home: California, United States
About Me: army wife, nurse, daughter, sister, Jesus-lover, and friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER