Whatever Christian
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Supplies
I'm gathering supplies for my Haiti trip. Here's the list of things needed:

material for the sewing program (large amounts)
thread of all colors, heavy
iron supplements
pregnancy tests
hand sanitizer
soap
newborn baby clothes and onesies- summer
cloth diapers
newborn Pampers
Tylenol- baby and adult
sanitary napkins
tuna
canned chicken
peanut butter
trail mix
Gatorade

If you'd like to donate items (or money for me to buy items), email me at carsengray@hotmail.com and I can give you an address to send it to. I leave the morning of June 16 and would like to have my bags packed by June 14. You can also donate at heartlineministries.org
posted by Carsen @ 2:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right." Jeremiah 26:14
About Me

Name: Carsen
Home: California, United States
About Me: army wife, nurse, daughter, sister, Jesus-lover, and friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER