Whatever Christian
Friday, July 17, 2009
wrapping up

Mitchell and I made it safely home. Our second flight had mechanical problems and was delayed two hours. Luckily our connecting flight was also delayed which meant that we didn't have to stay the night in an airport or try to find another flight home later. We were very thankful for that.
The last week we continued doing what we had been doing: Mitchell working at English camp and I doing women's ministry stuff. I really enjoyed doing home visits and getting to know the women in the program better. I wish that I had time to do more. My Kreyol really improved this trip and I was so thankful to be able to chat with the women, learn about their lives, and build relationships. We were blessed with wonderful host families and great teams to partner with. This trip has made my life more passionate, purposeful, and full of praise. I'm really excited about the future and what the Lord has in store for my life.



The next portion of my summer will be spent vacationing in San Diego with my friend Kristin and camping in Oregon with the family.
posted by Carsen @ 1:07 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
"As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right." Jeremiah 26:14
About Me

Name: Carsen
Home: California, United States
About Me: army wife, nurse, daughter, sister, Jesus-lover, and friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER